It’s finally here. There’s only ONE episode left of How I Met Your Mother. Can you believe that?! Last Forever is gonna be a 1 hour special that promises to make us laugh and cry like we’ve never done before. We’ve been following Ted, Robin, Lily, Marshall and Barney’s adventures since 2005 but now it’s time to say goodbye.
How can we make it (even more) special? Here’s a list of things you can do to prepare for the big series finale!
- Re-watch some of your favourite episodes or marathon all Season 9! It’s very hard to do it in just 3 days but the idea is to soak yourself in HIMYM as much as you can for a few days. It’ll be also very useful in case they mention something or someone you could have forgotten about!
- “Whatever you do in this life, it’s not legendary, unless your friends are there to see it”. Barney Stinson dixit. Do you have other friends who also watch the show? Why don’t you gather to watch it all together? Making it an actual event might give the finale that extra sense of finality. Also, you’ll remember this day easier when you have actually watched it with someone else. You could have a little party in which you could all wear suits, listen to The mall and drink beer!
- Have fun with the How I Met Your Mother wiki! Lots of information and interesting details!
- Take a quiz to know which HIMYM character you are! Or play a game! Here are some cool ones: 1 2 3 4 5
- Snacks, snacks, snacks! I always prepare lots of snacks for season finales. Popcorn, pizza, Coke and beer are popular choices. But if you wanna go further, here’s a couple blogs with lots tasty and easy to prepare recipes! 1 2
- Rewatch videos! Interviews, bloopers, behind the scenes…
- PREPARE LOTS OF KLEENEX AND ENJOY!