The Daily Fandom is a website created by fans and for fans. We offer speculation, meta, fan recs, con coverage, interviews, fandom articles and anything having to do with fan studies.
We also like supporting web series, promoting fan projects and giving fans a safe place where they can feel free to fangirl about the things they enjoy the most.
Fans! We are fangirls and boys of all ages, races, places, and sexual orientation. Everyone is welcome. You can Meet The Daily Fandom Team. What’s even better is if you love fandom and writing, we want to hear from you!
All over the planet. Anywhere in the universe.
Everyday. You can find us on our social media or contact us via email. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
We offer different types of fan-based content. You will find fan-related news (fan projects, fanfiction, etc.), meta articles on fan studies, reviews, and speculation about your favorite TV shows, movies, and anime.
You will also find fan recs and so much more! You’re more than welcome to send us suggestions and requests for things to cover on the site if you want to!
Because we believe this is the era of fandom. We are finally out of the woods and society is finally accepting geeks as what we are: very fun, passionate people. We know there is more to entertainment than what is on TV, there is a whole world of headcanons, fanfiction, and fan art to be created and to be discovered.
The Daily Fandom wants to bring the best of fandom to light by helping fans showcase their fanworks as well as pushing fan studies forward as a valid, respected field in cultural studies.
- Facebook. Where we share everything that’s posted here so you can have it in your feed as soon as it’s published.
- Twitter. Where we share everything we post and engage with you all by RTing fan projects, interacting with other fans and tweeting the latest news on your favorite shows.
- Instagram. Where we post pictures — or articles in picture form.
- Reddit. Where we post our articles on subreddits and our own subreddit.
- Linkedin. Where we talk business about TDF, but not really.
- Tumblr. Where we basically live the fandom life on Tumblr. Expect cool gifsets and lots of feels.
- Youtube. (You can still watch all of the old videos on the TDF channel.)